[Closed] [Limited Gifts] Celebration for 1000 views

 [Closed] [Limited Gifts] Celebration for 1000 views

To celebrate for reaching 1000 views on this blog, 3 bronze set armors will be giving away for FREE! The gifts will be giving away on first-come, first-served basis.

Here is the picture for the bronze armor sets.
Bronze, armor, set, camail, chest, arms, gloves, legs

Please comment here with your IGN, so that the bronze armor set can be sent to your mail.

Happy Gaming!

Update:
All sets have been giving away. Thanks for coming back reading the blog.

TherianNoble

I have been seeing that many users have visited TherianSaga Journal, which makes me really happy :)

However, I am a bit sad that folks do not leave comments on blog posts. Please feel free to leave any comments on the blog posts so that the author can improve and add more necessary details to the posts based on the comments.

Happy gaming.

11 comments:

  1. Nice work your doing.
    Keep up the good work
    Scorp10n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh also if you have any of these left i wouldnt mind one :)

      Delete
    2. Hi there, the gift has been sent to your mail. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Thanx for the set. Its going to make my gold hunting alot easier now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I recently started the game and found your blog just now. Thanks for the helpful guides. It would be nice if you still have an available set :) My character is: Nemenemenes

    Good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. I just sent you the bronze set. Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Hey, I would love one of these if you're still doing this! I really find this website useful so thank you for doing this. ---Oarin (IGN)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, just saw you were only doing three. Nevermind, but keep it up! --Oarin

      Delete
    2. You're the third person which is the last set! I just sent them to you. Enjoy.

      Delete
    3. These are great! Thanks a ton. I'm trying to spread the word on your blog. --Oarin

      Delete