Guide on How to Build and Calculate the Prestige, Comfort, and Leadership for the Shelter

There are many questions have been asked in global chat about how the Shelter works.

I have decided to write a guide on how to calculate the total of Leadership, Prestige and Comfort for Inn/Shelter.

First of all, there are several thing you are required to understand,

Where to buy a concession in Hawkoria?
The answer can be found here. (Use Ctrl + F, type "Concession" in your search bar)

What is "Presence %"?
"Presence %" indicates how much times and gold you have to spend to recruit companions/fighters. The higher the %, the least gold and times you spend to recruit the companions/fighters. 

Inn is better than Shelter for recruiting T2 companions, because the Inn has higher "Presence %"  than the Shelter to recruit T2 companions (Workers, Scholar and Artisans). Inn has better fighter available to be recruited, but it requires high level of leaderships (a minimum 22 of leadership, you are able to recruit a swordsman).

It is still recommended to build a shelter in the beginning of your journey. There are lower level of leadership fighters available in the Shelter; they all have good "Presence %" and cheaper to be recruited than other places.

Where can I buy the Shelter recipe?
The Ravenn inn. The location of the inn can be found here.

Where should I build my Shelter in the beginning?
I recommend to build your Shelter on the place where the location has the materials that you need at all times. As an example, my hero main skill is wood, and I decided to build my shelter on the Riverwood, because there are cedar and pine logs which are very helpful to me to build inn in Lanfar (P.S. You can leave a comment to ask for suggestion where is the recommended location to build your shelter).

Things to prepare before building a Shelter at your home:
I. Expand your home with 1500 spaces (20s each time you expand), so it requires a total of 3g to get to 1500 spaces.
II. The materials to build the Shelter (They are listed below, Figure 1.)

What materials should I use to build the Shelter? (Please click the image to enlarge)

TherianSaga Building Shelter
Figure 1. This table shows the required materials to build a shelter on a specific location

Fir frameworks, Linen cloth and wall can be bought from the Construction yard in Hawkoria City.

TherianNoble

I have been seeing that many users have visited TherianSaga Journal, which makes me really happy :)

However, I am a bit sad that folks do not leave comments on blog posts. Please feel free to leave any comments on the blog posts so that the author can improve and add more necessary details to the posts based on the comments.

Happy gaming.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for your useful guide =)
    It really helped me to build the best shelter possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to know that this guide is helpful to you! Thanks for your time :)

      Delete
  2. Been looking for ages for a simple straight forward layout to get T2 companions. Thankyou for providing it.
    Scorp10n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get an Ornamental for the Shelter construction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The easiest way to get ornament is to buy it from market. Also, you can make one using woodworking or stonecutting skills.

      Delete
  4. thanks for the tip, I bought the ornament and also the well from the market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. You may read the "Access to Lanfar Guide". It shows you what you should do before going to Lanfar.

      Delete
  5. Expansion in Lanfar costs more -- Right?
    And you need stronger materials?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, expansion in Lanfar costs more than in Hawkoria. Also, renaissance mountain and giant plain cost even more than others (Whispering, Loudthunder, etc).

      Regarding the materials, some regions can be done with npc materials (fir). I would suggest you to follow the figure I posted here
      http://theriansagajournal.blogspot.com/2015/03/guide-on-where-and-how-to-build-inns-in.html

      Delete
  6. Right, expansions cost $$$ per cycle and some places you don't get as much free space per cycle so it take more.
    Correct you have to beat the landscape values with the materials you use. For example, shortblade mountains, I am having to use maples framework to make a mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oppss. I just noticed that you have answered to T-Rexx-Man's question. Great answer :)

      Delete
  7. Hello! Building a shelter for myself and I wanted to know if there is a "Good" spot in hawk for prospecting. Everyone in game tells me "Anywhere" but I thought I would ask here first anyway since it seems you know what you are talking about.

    Good, simple guide. I appreciate it very much
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends a bit on what you want. I ended up dropping one near the city which was useless so I put on in the mountains/hills to the east of that. Also you can put on in the forest all the way to the west of the city.
      I ended up with a couple of shelters with the most useful to me the one in the hills mountain.

      Delete
  8. Effective leaders empower their team members by providing them with autonomy and the tools they need to excel. Leadserhip Coaching

    ReplyDelete