Second Poll Result: What kind of wood log do you want the most?

 Second Poll Result: What kind of wood log do you want the most?

The results:
Fir 2 (15%)
Pine 1 (7%)
Cedar 6 (46%)
Oak 2 (15%)
Others 2 (15%)


I thought pine would be the most wanted list because pine works at many places in the Hawkoria region. Plus, cedar uses longer time to hack compared to pine. For others, I would guess they would be Maple and Nuertisilicio. Maple is used to build buildings at the Shortblade Mountain. Nuertisilicio is mostly applied in building machines.

Give me your thoughts as well. Thanks.

TherianNoble

I have been seeing that many users have visited TherianSaga Journal, which makes me really happy :)

However, I am a bit sad that folks do not leave comments on blog posts. Please feel free to leave any comments on the blog posts so that the author can improve and add more necessary details to the posts based on the comments.

Happy gaming.

3 comments:

  1. If you're not a woodworker, Cedar tends to be the most useful wood for early Engineering I've found. It's relatively easy to cut and usually gives you a better result than any of the other Hawkoria woods. Oak needs a much higher skill and it's hit or miss with whether or not Maple is better or just requiring more skill. --Oarin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. Large amount of cedars are required to build a standard mills. Yup, I agree that cedars are useful in the early engineering.

      Delete
  2. I've been told that cedar is indispensable in Lanfar construction. All I know is that I can sell 100 cedar for 8 gold in the market, usually in less than a day.

    ReplyDelete