Max Out The Gaspard's Offense Stat

Gaspard
Gaspard
Gaspard has pretty good offense stat and decent defense stat, so it is a good idea to max out its piercing and slashing offenses. You could leave the gaspard's blunt offense untrained; it is not important because the maximum is only 35.

However, I accidentally raise the blunt offense while I was trying to raise its slashing offenses in Beryl Park; this is not my intention. I still do not understand how this happened to me, but I guess because I went to Acacia Park, and I raised the blunt offense to 25, and then it was raised straight up to 34 in Beryl Park. At that time. my slashing offense and piercing were at 37 and 47, and it was not going up at all.

Gaspard's Offense and Defense stat
Gaspard's Offense and Defense stat
As I mentioned previously, the gaspard's piercing offense of mine was high, and I had a tough time to raise the slashing offense (Do not worry; it is still raise-able). If you are facing the same problem as I do, and your slashing is below 40; the only possible way to raise the slashing offense to over 40 is tackling the Slimy Predator in Elisime Ruins at C6 location (Click on the link to see where is C6); only allow the gaspard doing the attack against the slimy predator.

Important note: There are four mobs appearing in the battle with the slimy predator, so it is wise that using your hero to protect the companion that is beside your hero until you kill one of the Aberrant flies. Companions except the gaspard and hero should focus tackling the mobs beside the slimy predator.

You have to be patient to raise its slashing, because it would take many times and rounds to raise the slashing to over 40. Once you have reached to 42 or above, you can probably max out the slashing offense by tackling the Minicon bosses at Haunted Hamlet in Hawkoria, Berrywood forest (Click the tutorial to get an idea how to tackle the Minicon bosses). There is a cool-down time of 22:57:00 for the Slimy Predator and Minicon Bosses.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
For those who just tamed the gaspard, you can first raise the piercing at Elisime Ruins to about 44, and then you can begin raising its slashing to 48 by tackling the Metallic Spider/Eliandel Eater/Mists Reaper at Beryl Park (Click on the link to view the monsters list). After that, it is time to max out its piercing at Elisime Ruins.

Another important note: The gap between the piercing and slashing offenses should not be too large before you trying to raise the slashing offense. You might face uneasiness to raise the slashing offense if the gap is too large. You should follow the guide I wrote above the line if you do face the issue.

Warning: This guide is not perfect! Sometimes, it could lead to a different result as written here.


TherianNoble

I have been seeing that many users have visited TherianSaga Journal, which makes me really happy :)

However, I am a bit sad that folks do not leave comments on blog posts. Please feel free to leave any comments on the blog posts so that the author can improve and add more necessary details to the posts based on the comments.

Happy gaming.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the information, I especially liked the posts about the shelter and inn and how to build them and the differences for recruiting,

    ReplyDelete