Thing You Must Do to Fasten the Traveling Time in TherianSaga

This is what I did today while I was waiting for my hero to travel from point A to point B (about 6 mins).

The thing that you guys must do while waiting for your hero to travel from point A to point B is to watch these interesting videos. It is basically about a little girl (Aiko) who was born in Canada, and she had been living in Vancouver, Canada for 7 years until recently (2 years ago) her parents decided to move to Japan. Aiko's dad decided to make Youtube videos and share the videos to people around the world showing them (i.e. kids) how is the life of other kids around the world. Also, I learnt something new from their videos. Watching these videos and learn something new while waiting for your hero to finish his/her walks is a lot better than doing nothing.

Life Where I'm From
Life Where I'm From



Go ahead and click here if you want to watch other videos that Aiko and her father have made so far.

They also have created a website (lifewhereI'mfom) to let others sharing their story in other country. Please click on that link if you want to share your life in your country,

Please share this article if you found this is useful.

*** I want to apologize to anyone who have been offended by me because of the title.
*** Your hero could have been hurted while you are watching the videos (You have been warned!)

TherianNoble

I have been seeing that many users have visited TherianSaga Journal, which makes me really happy :)

However, I am a bit sad that folks do not leave comments on blog posts. Please feel free to leave any comments on the blog posts so that the author can improve and add more necessary details to the posts based on the comments.

Happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment